While looking into the mirror, have you seen the baldness in your scalp? Are you confused and desperate on what to do? It's natural to feel the need to do something about it. All you have to do is tell your friend or go to a doctor. Due to low finances, some people buy an over-the-counter chemical-based hair loss products. Here are the reasons why they tend to buy these products on impulse.
- They claim to be effective.
- They say the healing effects are felt quickly.
- They are widely available.
- They appear to be cheaper.
- They claim to be safe.
- Serious side effects like tightness in the chest, difficulty in breathing, rapid heartbeat (tachycardia), and swelling of the hands and feet. These are actually some of the possible side effects of the hair loss drug Minoxidil, which is said to cease hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Most chemical products say they can “treat” alopecia, but reading the fine print will lead you to discover that it actually just slows the progress of hair loss. Little is said as well about these chemical treatments actually promoting hair growth.
- These products or “treatments” usually contain a variety of chemicals that may or may not cause allergic reactions. It pays to check the labels. Some chemical-based products may actually be presenting the side effects as the main effects. Let the internet help you on your personal research.
There may be safer and effective alternatives out there, but NOVUHAIR is a stand out among the rest. It has 19 natural ingredients—standardized herbal extracts, essential oils and co-factor nutrients that work in synergy and have been clinically proven to help stop the progression of hair loss, aid in stimulating hair growth, and reduce excessive hair shedding.
NOVUHAIR is available in the Philippines at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide, Seafood City supermarkets and other Filipino/Asian stores in the USA and online at www.novuhair.us and at BeeOrganic in Kuwait. International online orders are also possible through regaloservice.com. For more information, you may visit www.novuhair.com or contact hotlines 4136570 and 09228830575.
Don’t make yourself fall as the next victim of the trap. Be smart, choose natural.