Cheers to all of us thieves!
lolz…. I smell like a bathroom, kidding... smell like one who got out of the shower daily
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Yes, I like her.
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
Oh, in my dreams.
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
Very far… it takes 2 hours by a plane. For a ship, it takes three days and two nights on the sea.
30. Are you happy with your job?
Oh, I am unemployed. Had applied, been interviewed but the result is always negative. In the Philippines, if you fall under the age of 35 + the only available is Call Center. That’s for an ordinary employee but for managerial positions; I think it’s available for that age.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
Previously, I worked in a local call center as an Online Researcher and Data Encoder at the same time.
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Mostly Facebook notifications and blog feeds.
33. How do you like your steak cooked? Fry
34. Britney Spears…is she back? Yes, she is..
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
None, we don’t have Taco Bell here.
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? No
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Can’t say, I did not watch the movie.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace? Probably no
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? Landmark
41. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? I think so.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? No, I don’t smoke.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? no
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? None
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? Yes :D
47. Are you currently planning a trip? No.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? I don’t care if Ryan Seacrest is a gay or not.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? No.
50. What do you think about space travel?
It’s fantastic! I read that in a children’s book.