Have a Great Saturday Meme, everyone!
1. Where were you the last time that someone welcomed you back?
yahoo messenger, chatting.
2. Tell us who is you favorite non-family member to hang out with?
This question made me think hard, I did not go out lately after moving out from a boarding house almost a year ago. Most of the time, I face the computer and chat with some friends who are online in an internet shop. So, those are the people I hang-out most of the time: online friends and clients in an internet shop.
3. What was the last thing that happened to anger you?
When he denied and lied about the truth I saw/heard about him and the lady.
4. What was the last thing that you saw that was shocking to see?
a dead man lying in the emergency room when I passed by
5. What is your favorite thing to do on Saturday besides Saturday 9?
Going out with my boyfriend but it was changed because he has no reliever yet.
6. Have you had your summer vacation yet? If yes tell us about it. No
7. Pick out one of your cousins and tell us about them.
Jellah, she's the only one relative whom I always talked online. A mother of 3 girls, homemaker and a fashionista. Oh, she's very thrifty... hehe
8. Do you have any special plans for next week? none
9. At what age will you consider yourself old and why?
50 years old. It's 12 more years to go and I am not sure where I'll be on that age. Will I still be here, blogging or in another place without computer. That's why I make the most of it while I am still here amid what they were talking against me.